Here are updates in the Trial of the Century as of October 20th in the nefarious case of Britney Spears driving in the state of California without a valid drivers liscence.
- Jamie Spears, father of the lil’ Toxic darling, was on the stand in her defense. His southern drawl and wordspeak, including comments such as “I have no ideer”, was so thick that the transcript reportedly had to be read back to the jury.
- Speaking of the jury, they are currently at a 10-2 deadlock decision that would find the Princess of Louisiana guilty, and were sent home for the day. Deliberation starts again this morning.
So the Trial Of The Century, that would be the case of Britney Spears driving in California without a California driver’s license, is well underway. Here are some of the “fun facts” that have come out so far.
- The jury was selected yesterday, with one juror dismissed for thinking Ms. Spears was a trainwreck because “she runs around half naked!”
- The prosecution has pondered “does anyone think this is a colossal waste of time?”
- Michael Flanagan, the lawyer for Spears, has noted that she is planning to build a house in Louisiana, possibly as a way to show that she is not a CA resident, and therefore does not need a CA license.
- Jamie Spears, Britney’s father, has been called to the stand to be a witness.
Good times, people good times.