Donte Stallworth, who is the Cleveland Browns wide receiver, surrendered himself to the Miami-Dade court system today on charges of DUI manslaughter. The charges come from a car crash on March 14th involving Stallworth and 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was killed in the incident. Stallworth had been drinking at a Miami Beach hotel, and police records state that his BAC .126 after the accident.
Stallworth, who also faces a separate DUI charge, could be sentenced to 15 years in prison if convicted. He is currently scheduled for a April 23 arraignment date, and has been released on $200,000 bail.
Possibly related websites:
- Jacksonville DUI Defense Attorneys
- Florida DUI Attorney
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer
- Appellate Lawyer and Appeals Attorney in Miami Florida
- Flint Michigan DUI Attorney
- Fort Lauderdale criminal defense lawyer
- Miami Beach Personal Injury Attorney